Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grateful

So thankful.

I am so thankful for David. I'm so glad that I can call him my best friend, no matter what happens, he is always there for me. If I make a bad decision, if I'm upset, frustuated, sick, etc.. he is ALWAYS there to take my side and be there for me. I'm so grateful that he is such a hard worker, he can work long hours and then come home and get caught up with yardwork, or just whatever. And if I want to go ride my bike, he will be there walking next to me, just to make sure to keep me motivated.

If I try a new recipe in the kitchen, whether good or bad-- like a great husband, he always says "not bad babe"..lol And he's never too good to come in the kitchen and help out from time to time. (and i should mention, he can make an excellent fried egg..haha) These may seem like simple and small things.. but its the small things that I enjoy the most.
David means the world to me, and I can never tell him how thankful I am to have him in my life. I can never tell him how much I love him. I just have to thank God everyday for the gift that he has given to me... my husband, my best friend.. David.

No comments:

Post a Comment