Saturday, October 16, 2010

a new hobby?


So i have decided that I really want a hobby.. I'm not all that artistic or anything--but I'm going to try and make a wreath,
I'm super excited about this and have been waiting all week for the weekend to get here so I could go shopping for all my stuff.
This morning came, I got up and around, went and visited my nanna and pa for a while, and then headed to where the shops are!
All by myself, b/c i'm a big girl, lol... I went to Hobby Lobby-- I got my wreath and some bouquets of fake flowers, and decided to head over to Target and see what I could pick up in the dollar bins.. no luck there! But I knew I couldn't leave empty handed, so I picked up some dishwasher detergent for a great price of $2.94, for a huge bottle.. and let me tell you, I'm really into clipping coupons and trying to save as much $$ as I can.. so I'm really trying!
I then drove on over to Michaels--I'm super glad I did, they were having some great buys on all the fall stuff that was left. So i picked up some ribbon for $1.00 and some long flower/leaf garland for $1.99. The other night, I bought my hot glue gun for $2.50 @ walmart. I am still on the lookout for a craft table of some sort- I'm going to hit my dad up to help me build one, so I can paint it and do whatever I want to it. I'm really excited! I just hope i do a good job, but I know it can't be perfect so I can always try again.

Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. yay..post pictures and let us see how you do ... my cousin brittany and i get together on fridays along with a girl i work with and we just get crafty!
    i just painted my scrappy room and put a new floor in it..so i am excited to get everything organized so it is actually useable!!

    ReplyDelete