Sunday, January 30, 2011

July 2011

I have set up a goal and a compromise...to lose 25-30 pounds by July.. This is a goal that I know I can reach and a healthy amount of weight to lose for my body. The compromise you ask? Not only will I look and feel better, but if I reach my goal....David has promised to stop his bad habits as well! I'm so excited I can't hardly wait to start.
It's so very true that I have some HORRIBLE habits..I've had them all my life, so getting rid of them is easier said than done. I love starchy food, ya know..potatoes, bread, Mac and cheese, spaghetti, pizza...should I keep going? I love cokes, sweet tea, lots of orange juice..so yeh it's gonna be hard, I'm going to want to quit..but I've got to get into shape and get healthy! I know I've started this a hundred times, but this is for real! I'm gonna get out there and do it..if it's raining, that's no excuse to not exercise.I can either work out in the house or run on the treadmill at work..
I would really like a food regimen to stick to, and David told me to buy a book..but there are so many out there I wouldn't know which one to pick..but I'm going to just take some tips from online and do what I know is right and we will see what happens..so I'll keep my blog updated every so often when I do my weigh ins... Which I plan on weighing in once a week to keep up my my progress.. Ready set here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment