Monday, April 22, 2013

Emotional/Hormonal, is there a difference?

So I think my emotions have gotten the best of me during this pregnancy.. Emotions?? or Hormones?? I'm going to stick with hormones. I can be fine one minute, and then I take something the wrong way, or I don't get my way, and what do ya know, I start crying. I am NOT a crier, never have been. Something serious has to set me off. My poor husband, I hope he doesn't move off on me, like seriously take his stuff and run! Its pretty bad. I tried to warn him, but he's a man, he forgets. He always forgives me though, so I gotta give him credit for that.
I know the next 2 months are really going to be hardcore (hormone wise), I'm doing my best to keep it all in check! I honestly think I have only had about 3-4 breakdowns, 2 of them took place while trying to go to bed. I just feel so exhausted and get super edgy really fast at night. But hey, I have a good excuse- and when I'm not pregnant, I'm a pretty super wife if I say so myself.. HAHA!! (that oughta make ya laugh right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment