Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My babe is about to be 1. Yep, reality is about to smack me in the face, but I'm just going to ignore it. I was looking through "old" pictures of her and it just makes me think back to when she was so little and couldn't even hold her head up by herself. (makes me want another baby real bad-- but I still have my baby, and my husband says not soooo soon) But honey-- I already have a name picked out! haha!
Avery is definitely growing up on me, crawling 90 miles an hour, standing up on everything-- about to start walking, I just know it. Saying dadada. Eating and drinking everything in site. I miss her being little little, but I'm excited to watch her grow and explore.
Being a mom is the most stressful and rewarding job I have ever had- lots of ups and downs, smiles and tears, I wouldn't trade it for anything else. I wish it would all slow down a bit, but that's life.. it just keeps on going, whether you can keep up or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment