Wednesday, April 28, 2010

back to the old me.. like from high school..haha

I'm ready. I'm ready to get into shape. I need to take care of my body if I plan living a long, healthy life. Theres no better time than now. I'm 23 years old, and I want to be able to live life to the fullest and truly enjoy it, and not badger myself about the things I don't like, especially if I can do something about it!
For now, I'm going to strive to walk in the evenings, and if I'm feeling up to it, in the mornings from time to time. In a few weeks, I hope to get the bike i've been wanting from walmart!
I told David that I need all the motivation and support that I can get. I have a tendency of getting bored, and eating and drinking junk, because its so easy to do.. i'm sure someone can agree with me on that, right? I hope so..
So my ultimate goal is roughly to lose 20 pounds. This is something I can definitely achieve, I just need to wake up in the morning and look in that mirror and say "i can do this". So here we go!

1 comment:

  1. I too need to do a little better on exercise. The new year is a good time to start. Good seeing you all at Christmas. Stan

    ReplyDelete