Sunday, September 12, 2010

just not my style..


I'm 23, almost 24..yep, its my birthday.. in 10 days.whooohoo! But anyways, on to my topic. People often ask me when I'm going to start "going out" and having a good time. (like going to the bar, club, whatever..) I have never been to any of these, if you want to go, then thats your thing.. but going out has never been my style, its not part of my personality. Thats just not my scene. Stuff like that often makes me uncomfortable, just sitting at the bar of a restaurant makes me somewhat feel uneasy. I'm not sure why, but it just does.. maybe its because I'm a little unsocial could play a huge role.
Before david and I got married, one of his biggest concerns was that maybe I was still a bit immature when it came to things.. maybe not too immature, but too young. he expressed that he was afraid that I might have a change of heart and want to start going out and partying and see what i've been "missing".. I have never wanted any part of that, and I won't in the future. I have seen way too many negative things come out of those situations and I'm looking for something other than that.
just my thoughts on the issue..

1 comment: