Monday, August 16, 2010

Because you love me...


I honestly have no idea what I would do without David. The more and more I contemplate on the issue, I find myself worried about what I'm going to do when he leaves this world. I would be so grateful to be able to spend the next 60 years with him if God were to allow us to. That may seem as though I'm asking a lot, but I would be lost without him, it's not that I'm dependent on him..in someways I am..but I know I could take care of myself regardless, but I wouldn't want to.
When I feel as though everyone has left my side, I know that David is always at my side no matter what. Our marriage is more like a never ending friendship, as a marriage should be I know, but it's almost different in a way.. I still look at David and can't believe he is my husband, it's so unreal... We have been married almost a year, wow..a year? That in itself seems crazy to me, I would have never imagined that David would want to get married. Even though I always wished for it to be true.
I can't wait to start our family, for now it's us two, and our three pups. I want to spend time with just the two of us before we have kids, wait until the right time and know that we are both ready.. It took five years for marriage, I was patient and waited, now I'm going to be patient and wait for the right timing for children.
I love David with my entire heart and so much more..I know that I just keep repeating myself about all of this..but I just want to be able to share my thoughts, and this is the way I do it. My feelings for David have never changed and never will...no matter what may happen, he is my first love, and he will always be my love. He is my comfort, my best friend, my protector, my one and only, my honey bear(lol)

2 comments:

  1. that is sweet..and one day..your kids will read this and know that thier mommy truly loved thier daddy!
    I can't even tell you how excited i am that someone else i know has a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...I'm the same way. Sometimes I just get scared thinking about Scotty not being here. I KNOW without a doubt that I can take care of myself, but I don't want to. I'm glad someone else knows how I'm feeling.

    ReplyDelete