Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4 to 5 per month

My goal is to write at least 4 to 5 blogs each month.. That sorta seems like a lot, but some blogs that I follow-they write at least 30 a month.. I can't imagine doing that! So some may be super random, others may mean have more importance. I guess we will find out as we go.
Today has been just another day. Its dreadfully HOT!! and my poor husband, i feel so bad for him. But I'm glad he's such a hard worker and is sticking it out!! I could definitely NOT do it! Other news from today.. Danielle, Sarah, and I have decided to go to the gym in Greenwood and see about getting a membership. Hopefully we can do it. Hopefully I can do it. As we have seen from previous posts, losing weight and staying in shape are not my strong suits, but I would like to drop a few pounds before David and I get pregnant.. So I'll keep you updated..

No comments:

Post a Comment