Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lavender & Lime

I joined the gym! I did it, no more excuses, I know have a PAID membership, and I don't want to waste my money.
Danielle, Sarah, and I went last thursday, got a tour of the place and some information and signed up! The lady that was there was SUPER nice, which makes it even better and made me feel more comfortable. The gym is really nice, with great equipment. I'm on day 2 now and today we stayed and watched the zumba class for a few minutes. Now i'm excited, we are gonna try it out next week! Yay!
I'm watching what I'm eating, I switched my lunch break from 1pm to 11:30, so I don't have time to snack before lunch, and i think it will really make a difference! I have taken my lunch to work with me, no eating out for lunch OR breakfast!! And I have really been watching my portions. I just can't wait until I see a result, I know it will take some time, but I'm pumped about it. And guess what else? When I lose 15 pounds, I AM GOING TO LOSE 15 POUNDS, David promised to get me my kitchen aid mixer.. AHHH!!!
It couldn't get here soon enough, but I want to do it the healthy way--so Kitchen Aid Mixer, get ready to come home to Kristin.!!!!

1 comment:

  1. way to go!!!
    I hope 15 pounds comes and goes fast for you!!!
    I love that gym!!

    bloggy name:
    Kristin's Korner??

    just a thought

    ReplyDelete