Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Roller Coaster

I often wonder how I got to this point in my life. It's like a roller coaster ride- I'm hollering at the top of my lungs, because I'm beyond ready to get off this ride. I'm not sure anymore what enticed me to jump in the seat. Have you ever felt that way? Some days, I feel like for whatever reason, I just stay in the seat and never get out, or the handle bars are stuck- just ride it over and over again, like a thrill junkie.


I continue to hold on, and just get down on my hands and knees and pray for guidance, protection, healing. I am in constant, non stop prayer I feel like--even though I may not say "amen" at the end, its just an open on-going conservation with God- I'm not sure when it will be finished, but God knows.


I just have to press on, trust and know that HE has got this, HE always does and always will. I am going to make it. No matter the outcome, the circumstances, the hurt that may follow- I will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment