Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Confession...

I have a confession to admit...

I'm a kitchen gadget lover.. If you take me to a store that has kitchen "stuff" (utensils, pots, pans, plates, bowls, etc)..you will never lose me, because thats where I'll be. I have every gadget you could ever need--except for a Kitchen Aid Mixer (in candy apple red) that i would LOVE to have..hint hint..haha! I don't know that I honestly have room for it,, but wouldn't it honestly complete my kitchen?? No kitchen should be without one, if i say so myself..
I have Rachel Ray pots and pans (which honestly aren't that wonderful) but thats what I've got, so thats what I use. I have the RR garbage bowl and knife set.. i don't use the garbage bowl for garbage since my trash can is in the kitchen--but i do use it for various things.the knife set isn't bad either. I have about 6 aprons, I try to use them, when I remember to..I usually remember right after i get something on my shirt, and think to myself--ahh, i shoulda had one of those million aprons i have on.. Oh well..
I love to just look at all the new kitchen gadgets, i'm in heaven.. I usually spend about 10-15 minutes looking thru all of it. I LOVE to watch QVC on sunday afternoons, In the Kitcehn w/David..great Show!! really i do love it. David gets mad when I watch TV, he says all i ever watch is the food network and HGTV... I told him if we had the COOKing Channel, I'd watch that too..lol
I just got a WOK, which my mom bought me.. ITs soo neat. when they say NON stick--they mean it! I've been told I need to get a cast iron skillet--working on that too.. I'm sorta scared to used cast iron, but gotta learn somehow right? Can you even use cast iron on a electric stove top? I should know that right?
I would also love to have a dutch oven, but gee whiz are they expensive. I know they make knock off versions of these, but then you can only cook on the stove with them and not in the oven too.. I need the kind that can handle EVERYTHING!
Also, I probably have 15 cook books if not more.. I love to just sit and look at them, I love to read blogs about cooking, i love to just look at different recipes.. I love everything about kitchens.. I Love to eat so thats always good! lol
maybe kitchen stuff is my addiction..ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment