Saturday, July 30, 2011

Extra $$

I've been thinking about earning an extra income. I know it would help tremendously to have a little more cash
going into our savings account. Who doesn't like extra $$$$?? I haven't ever met anyone who doesnt mind to have
a little extra in their wallet. So I really want to sell Tupperware. But I'm having a heard time locating someone that sells
it in my area. I just wish I didn't have to go through another consultant--I wish I could do it all on my own. But then again,
I would still need someone to show me the ropes.
I've been looking online at all the products, and they aren't very expensive, and I would LOVE to have alot of it in my own
kitchen. Maybe I should start buying some and testing it out so I can be a true example of the brand itself.
Just my thoughts for the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment