Sunday, July 24, 2011

Surprise!!

Today is the day.. I've planned a suprise 50th birthday party for my DAD!! Hopefully, everyone has kept it a secret, and I'm hoping that he has NO idea.. He's not really into receiving gifts, he usually gets mad if we get him anything.But i really just don't care haha. You only turn 50 once, and he deserves to have a day thats just about him! I'm making some bbq brisket, smoked sausage, dirty rice, & baked beans. I ordered a cake, of course a fishing cake that is..with decorations and all, picked up a happy birthday banner too. We are also have coconut pie & ice cream. Along with just one of two presents to top it off.
i hope it all goes well, and can't wait to see how he reacts! I love my dad, so this is for him.. Happy Birthday Dad! --wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment