Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Anxiety/Tiredness..

I need a boost of energy! I need a boost of confidence!
I started my new job last Friday--so I've got 3 days in. I have experienced more anxiety this last month than I ever have before, in my life! Not b/c of the new job, but knowing that I'm having to start over and learn something totally different. Not knowing how to perform certain tasks is scary and causes me stress. I am making sure to just ask questions when I'm uncertain, but at the same time I'm trying to catch everything the first time through--which I know is not always possible. I'm praying more and more each and everyday--and honestly, every time I pray- I feel a sense of comfort come over me, its the best feeling in the world. But sometimes, I forget to just stop and take a deep breath and pray about it. I need to work on that, for sure!
I'm also feeling more tired and grumpy lately (at home anyways)..its a combination of not sleeping well at night, or not getting to bed early enough, or not getting up early enough and I'm running around in a hurry. I'm still working out about 4 or 5 days a week, which makes me tired in the morning-but I know its good for me, so I MUST keep going.
I know I can do this--its going to be a positive step for me. I can do this! I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment