Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm finally 25..



25.. who would have thought. It seems like a big milestone some days.. and then again, some days I feel the same as I did when i was 22, 23, 24.. They all seem to be running together.
My last day at the bank was on my birthday. I started my new job the next day. I seriously had mixed emotions. I was really ready for a change--I thought about it, prayed about it, suffered from some severe anxiety about it. But, I told my husband if they offered me the job, I was going to take it. I wasn't so nervous on Friday- but now the closer Monday gets, the anxiety is building back up. I must be tough, and just go with it..can't be that bad right?
I had a good birthday though, David sent me flowers and made me dinner (which was so good) and i even got a workout in!
Even though my hours for work have changed, I have still got to make it a priority to go to the gym.. i have to!
I've still been baking and cooking up a storm, snickerdoodles, biscuits, peanut butter blossoms, homemade pancakes! YUM! I also made apple chunk muffins and banana bread. I somehow always forget to take a picture tho--geez. I will post the few that I have though. for you to enjoy--i apologize ahead of time (i'm no photographer) and they taste better than they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment