Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've got it!

It just came to mind today when I was talking to a co-worker.. They shouldn't call it FaceBook, they should call it CookBook.. so, I was talking about what my blog name should be..I need something witty, and thats it. Cookbook, not Facebook. So I will try it out, see if I like it.
Yesterday I made Banana Bread.. success! I even tried it. Tonight I made Chunky Apple Muffins. Yum! The first thing out of the husbands mouth was, I don't like apples. But guess what, he ate two..right in a row, uh..must be pretty good right? I think so!
I love love love my new KitchenAid Mixer--i never thought of myself as a good baker--but man, this totally makes a huge difference and I just enjoy it so much!
I'm no Martha Stewart, but I'm trying her recipes, and some recipes from a cookbook my mother-in-law gave me. I just feel so happy when I'm cooking/baking/experimenting..and then getting to see my little taste tester enjoy what I made, feels even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment