Friday, December 5, 2014

Full time mom, with lots of side jobs too.

Recently someone made the comment that when they were my age they held down 2 jobs, while having children at home as well. Let me also mention, this was a man who was telling me a little about his life. 
<br>
I proceeded to explain that I work 8-5 and although I do not get monetary funds  from all my "other" jobs... I am working all the time. Not only do I work a Monday thru Friday job, I'm also a wife (that's the biggest job sometimes..haha), I'm a mother, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a friend.. Oh yeh I'm also a Tupperware consultant! So there! 
Do you think I have time for much more? Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to defend myself.. But it's all just came to the surface here recently. I'm not just an 8-5 gal and that's it.. I've got plenty of "work" going on!   Don't we all? There's never enough time, never enough $$, but we make it work. We choose how we live our lives, and that is how it goes.   I work 24/7, and that's how I like it!   Rant over.. Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment