Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Teeth

Oh the joys of teething. The crying, the whining, the foot stopping oh my! I think we just have a few left & we will be in the clear.. But she has gotten a bunch all at once is why it has been sooo bad! We will overcome it! 
Christmas is just around the corner and I am really getting excited! Lots of fun to come.   Jesus is the reason for the season! I know that saying may seem silly and overused to some.. But I just like it! 
Here's the chalkboard in my office. I like to put all sorts of sayings, quotes, just whatever's up there-people are always on me at work when I don't change it every week!  I found this saying and I really like it! 
Here's a few more pics! Enjoy! 
^above is my friend SarahJesse with Avery and her daughter Lydia! This was at cookies & cocoa with Santa. Avery wasn't a fan! Maybe next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment