Friday, December 19, 2014

Cold.. Yucky cold.

I suppose it's that time of year.. Avery has a cold and just can't get rid of it! It's so frustrating, when your baby is sick, you just wish you could take it away and ensure the pain yourself.  I have been praying so hard for God to take her sickness away and to be healthy again. I know He is watching over her, and I just need to be patient. I just feel so bad for her. Took her to the dr on Wednesday and he said her lungs sound great, so that's a plus! I guess we will just wait it out, cold medicine, Vicks and the humidifier! 
              

I have to admit, I have finally decided to catch up with what's "fashionable" and got some skinny jeans/leggings and boots. I wore the first outfit today and everyone was shocked! Good shock! I don't take compliments well, but was glad I got good comments and that I didn't just look stupid!! Lol.  Here's a pic of my boots 

No comments:

Post a Comment