Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Challenge Day 1

I am starting a 30 day challenge for the month of April. These are various challenges to do each day and I hope to concur each one! April 1st- No sugary drinks/soda... And No, this isn't an april fools joke (must people that know me, know I have a deep obsession with soda)but I can do it! It is now 3pm and I am doing great. I choked down a half glass of unsweet tea-by the way I don't understand how people can drink tea without sugar, really....whats the point, haha! And I've just had water for the rest of the day, I'm sure my body is thanking me for drinking so much H2O today as well! I am finding that I'm having trouble staying awake- but I went and sliced a lemon, and that really did help!

I'll post about Day 2 tomorrow. I think this challenge will also help me blog more! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard an apple is like caffeine. ..it helps keep you awake.
    Good luck on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I have an apple on my desk as well!

    ReplyDelete