Monday, April 27, 2015

Pretty Weekend..

This weekend was pretty low key. The weather was warm, so we took advantage. Avery loves to be outside, we often have to listen to 15 minutes of crying when we DRAG her in. She's so funny, she will run and run.. which by the way, scares me to death! She is not a good runner, often running sideways until she falls. I am constantly hollering at her to walk, I know I need to let loose, but I just don't want her to get hurt!

Daddy got her a new swing, and installed it this weekend. She loved it! I set down on the swing next to her and then David got on the other one, which just about scared her to death. The entire swingset was rocking, it scared me too!
We moved to the front yard for some shade relief. Avery is super light skinned (yes, we applied sunscreen before going out) but I like to be super cautious when it comes to the sun! So we took her slide, picnic table and car out under the tree. She slid down the slide 50 times probably. Too funny! Ready, set, go is what she kept repeating!

No comments:

Post a Comment