Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pet Peeves..


I thought I would do some random blog posts. Hope you enjoy!
Pet Peeves...we all have them. Those things that annoy us to no end, and we just can't stand it!! Mine may seem silly, but we all have our own quirks, right?

1. Spelling Errors. This drives me up one wall and down the other, I can spot an error a mile away! It also annoys me when I'm not sure how to spell a word right off the top of my mind?!

2. Being Interrupted.. I understand sometimes we can get excited when we are in the middle of a conversation, and you feel like you just have to state your peace, but when you are talking-10 words in and someone interrupts you over and over and over- that gets under my skin!! When you work with a lot of women, this happens so often! I usually just stop talking and go on about my business. Good grief.

3. Dishes in the wrong side of the sink. What? HA! Yes, I like all of the dirty dishes to be in the right side of the sink, so the left side is empty for washing/rinsing all that sort of stuff. My husband has never quite grasped this concept (even though we have lived together for almost 8 years). Oh well, I am thankful that he does NOT leave the toilet seat up, so I do try and let this slide occasionally.. by "letting it slide" I mean, I don't gripe him out about it. I'm such a great wife! haha!
There's what bothers me most.. its silly, insignificant, stupid to some, but these are my quirks and I'm just being honest about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment