Thursday, April 23, 2015

Beautiful.

When did you feel you were the most beautiful..
I would have to say I felt the most beautiful when I was pregnant with Avery. That may seem odd, and I certainly didn't feel beautiful at the time, but when I look back on it, that's when I felt beautiful. I felt as though my husband adored me more, he was more affectionate and attentive to me when I was carrying our child. I may have been very sick, swollen, in pain, and just down right uncomfortable most of the time.. but what a wonderful, beautiful, miraculous blessing it was to carry a child in my womb.

I feel at times that I certainly miss that feeling of a tiny baby kicking around inside of me. Do I want another? Maybe someday, time will tell, and its most definitely up to God's plan for David and I's life.

I certainly wouldn't say no, but I would hope it would be later on in life. My older sister and I are only 15 months apart, I do NOT have the stamina for that situation! ha!
Here's one more for you!

In what time in your life did you feel the most beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment