Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Challenge Day 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6.

Next on my thirty day challenge..
Day 2- Write down 3 things to be thankful for. (please know these are certainly random things-there is no "rank" in these)
1. I am thankful that my mother in law is going to be able to come in & keep Avery for us for 3 days while her school is closed, that is certainly something I am SUPER thankful for!
2. I am thankful for God's continual guidance and love each and every day.
3. I am thankful for my home, for having a roof over my head- it may seem silly, but I'm thankful for it!

Day 3- Spend 30 minutes reading a book.
I have definitely done that the last 2 weeks. I have been reading "A little Salty to cut the Sweet" by Sophie Hudson. Get this book! It is soo good, and its good for the soul, seriously!


Day 4-Try a new recipe for dinner.
Well I have to say I have tried a new recipe, just a sorta concoction of sorts. Italian sausage link, grilled with sautéed onions and marinara.. I put in a hot dog bun with some shredded cheese and then put under the broiler for a few minutes. It was tasty- but I couldn't eat it all, way too much!
Day 5- Go for a 30 Minute walk.
I have accomplished this goal every day this week! David and I push Avery around the block in her car or stroller, she LOVES to play outside..and cries when she has to come in. (that's the only part I hate about it)

Day 6- Add something Green to your lunch.
Did it! Had a wonderful salad for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment