Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2 Months


2 Months old already.. gee how time flies, before I know it she will be crawling and getting into the dog bowls! ha!
Age: 2 Months (as of Aug 4)
Weight: 9 lbs 1 oz.. FINALLY!!! I was so suprised when I took her to the doctor! it was very exciting to see her gain over a pound.
Height: 22 inches (always growing in length for sure)
Hair/Eye color: hair is still blonde/dirty blonde. Some people say it has a little reddish tint, so a little strawberry blonde as well. Eyes are still are dark blue.
Likes: Taking a bath, sitting in your swing- She is starting to focus on the TV some, and loves the Baby channel.
Dislikes: not a fan of having to wait on a bottle, but other than that there isn't much that really bothers her.
Memorable Moments: I was just so happy when I saw the number on the scale this time around at the doctor! It was definitely a shock and it was so encouraging! had to get her first shot this month- I thought she might take it like a champ, but I have never seen that look on her face, poor baby! But as soon as I picked her up, everything was fine, and she was out like a light the whole car ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment